EventTech’s rapid-fire way to combine breakfast, networking and education—our morning roundtables provides fast, 15-minute overviews of topics, technologies and best practices. Topics include:
1. SOCIAL MEDIA AT EVENTS. Learn some of the best ways to optimize your live experience for maximum social sharing and engagement.
2. BEACONS AND GEOLOCATION. Get tips and logistics insights on how to use location technologies to boost attendee engagement and generate useful show data.
3. SPATIAL AR: HIGH-THROUGHPUT, IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES. Hear about the latest ways to use Augmented Reality, and how you can scale up for maximum eyeballs.
4. STREAMING: WHAT TO KNOW. Get a tour of the basics you need to know to unleash a streaming tech at your show—the do’s, the don’ts and the strategic uses.
5. USING VIRTUAL REALITY. Get a quick speed briefing on VR tech and how to leverage it as an attendee engagement tool. Includes a quick primer on VR gear and tools.
6. PERSONALIZATION TIPS & IDEAS. Attendees crave more personal experiences—hear how you can amp up your event’s key touchpoints to give it to them.
7. B-TO-B TECHNOLOGIES THAT WORK. A quick tutorial on the best tech for trade shows, conferences and meetings. Hear about what b-to-b audiences are craving—and clicking.
8. MANAGING DATA: TIPS AND IDEAS. Get tips and ideas on how to wrangle all that data you have (or want) in a way that’s smart and impactful for your event organization.
9. MATCHING TECHNOLOGIES TO OBJECTIVES. Learn how to connect the dots between what you want out of your event and what technologies can deliver it for you.
10. TRAINING YOUR BRAND AMBASSADORS ONLINE. Get a quick rundown of the top ways event staffers are getting trained online. From webinars to tutorial videos and beyond.